Friday, October 24, 2008

The moment of my life!!!

Remember me mentioning that I was featured on TV in Hong Kong??
Well, Miss Vanko haven't sent me the video yet, but here's the video clip from you tube..



It's only a short clip of me....probably because my Cantonese was very bad for the rest of it.. (^_^;
They even forgot to mention my name....sigh.......

But damn, watching myself on TVB Hong Kong is a little embarrassing...haha.
Looking at the video again reminds me of how I struggled to come up with a reply, and when I did come up with one, the conversation have already progress and I have to think of a new one yet again. Sigh, if only I wasn't intoxicated with alcohol and remembered my Cantonese better...

"Each time I watch the video, I had to laugh...and skip your part. Just too funny...hahaha"
said my housemate. Me too, I just can't bring myself to see the video....it's embarrassing. Makes me wonder how those actor/actresses live their life watching themselves on TV....

Anyway, thanks to Min Ven for allerting me about this vid!!

12 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Finally the video done huh? Popular d! Popular d! Haha...U lucky man!!! Hehe.. ^-^

Crabbed!! said...

>Mate
Yup...it's finally out. ^^

Anonymous said...

fuiyo!!!!!
ask vanco, maybe she has a longer version..hehe))

Crabbed!! said...

>Wi
Can't wait...will be downloading th vid..hehe

Ben Foo said...

wtf lol.

Anonymous said...

she likes you....you are so lucky!

Crabbed!! said...

>braechno
wtf indeed ... haha..

>anonymous
I would say that it's just TV, but if she really does, well..hahaahhhaha..

Anonymous said...

wah wah~~
omedetou, randy ^^
lucky guy u..
remember how we used to tease u abt coming bk to m'sia wif a japanese gf? but, now it could b a hk gf pula.. not bad r.. hehe..

Crabbed!! said...

>Sakura
Think big...think, GLOBAL.
-Randy's Words of Wisdom-

Anonymous said...

haha.. interesting..!!
ur voice's so soft could barely hear you say malaysia.. gotto polish cantonese hor, who knows who you'll meet next! =P

Crabbed!! said...

>MayC
Unlike them, I didn't have a mike strapped on to my clothes....
But yeah...better polish my cantonese...and just in case, mandarin too.

Anonymous said...

hou leng ar...hahhahaha...i cant stop laughing when saw your expression! hahahahhahahaa....hou leng ar..