Monday, November 17, 2008

Pain in the Ass..

Ever wondered why "pain in the ass"??

I mean, there's so many other types of pain and sufferings, but "pain in the ass" is used to describe irritance, insufferables and annoyance.

Over the weekend, I've come to know the real truth behind it...and I didn't even need to refer to Wikipedia for it. You see.....well, as embarrassing as it is, I contracted some kind of infection on...well, I don't need to tell you where.

And it's been a real pain in the ass!! Literally...

I haven't been able to sit properly, I even came down with a slight fever, which I suspect is caused by the infection. I have no idea how I came to contract it, but I do know that it is very annoying and irritating. Not being able to sit down is one of the most cruel thing that can ever be done to a man.....sigh..

Damn, never have I wanted to curse for no reason as much as I do now..

No wonder sex predators in Malaysia gets punished by caning. Damn...god knows that I'll never sexually assault anyone in my entirely life.

Anyway, I've been to a very cool restaurant last saturday...will blog about it once I get the pictures from Joann.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, u'll be sleeping face downwards?
that will be a big challenge

Anonymous said...

r u sure u did nothing ma?
aiyo, poor guy la u.. did u go c a doctor?

Anonymous said...

1)Try to sit on cushion or pillow, maybe it will make you feel better.

2)Buy some cream and apply it on your.....

3)Wait until it "ripe", then picit it until all nanah comes out. then clean it with Dettol. haha...painful but it works!

4)Go to see female doctor. Let her check your.... and apply cream on your....
You can enjoy wat.

Kelly said...

Hope you'll get better soon

m@y3 g@L said...

Everything will be over soon and patient ya! Get well soon ^-^v

Suba said...

lolx...i was in the same predicament when i first came to japan!! imagine how terrible i must have felt...lolx...apparently it happens coz your body is too "heaty" so,your body kinda tries to expel all that internal heat in weird ways....well,at least thats what i heard....just gotta wait til it ripens...it'll only get less painful...lol

Crabbed!! said...

>Wi
Well, not so...the human body can adapt quite quickly, so sleeping facedown isn't quite a challenge. Being not able to sit is...

>Sakura
Yeah, I did nothing...what could anyone to deserve such torture?!!

>Anonymous
Wow..from your answer, I suppose you have experience and you are a guy..lol.
If I ever see a female doctor...I might accidentally mention the wrong end...haha..

>Kelly & Maye
Thanks...^^

Last night I was burning with fever, but my fever broke down so I'm a little bit better now..

>Suba
Ok...thanks for thinking that I'm "hot" haha....

Hmm, your explanation sounds possible...heaty huh? I was 3 pretty ladies the night before, so, they might have been the caused of the "heat"!!

stevelee67 said...

actually that night at my home...

u fell asleep the earliest one right..


maybe...


maybe...









sorry...i dont know.I were second :p

Anonymous said...

Pain in the Ass--->I first thought that the meaning is "things that hard to tell ppl"
imagine u tell your friend: i m pain in the ass la..

Crabbed!! said...

>Steve
Yeah..started feeling not well that night...

>Ns29
Me? a pain in the ass? Sigh..hope no one thinks of me this way...

Suba said...

lol......hmm....maybe its best you stay away from ladies for awhile or you might get yourself "overheated"...lolx....take lotza water..it should help clear your system...=)