Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nut Fest 2 : Rain rain go away...

Nut Fest unfortunately started with rain fall...

Gawd bless my blistered hands....

Why does it have to rain?? Now I have to perform my drums in the gymnasium...not to mention that people stay at home when it rains...

no....No...NO!! How can I let something like a little harmless rain fall to dampen my spirit!! I've practiced for 2 weeks for goodness sake!!

And here it is...the drum play that moved even the heart of the gods that they cried their holy tears(means that it rained harder)











So...what do you think of our drum play??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope i was there 2 enjoy it LIFE..
bt unfortunately..tons of work chained me dat day..*sigh

Crabbed!! said...

>chips
Yeah....you worked quite hard that day. But no worries, Randy is here to tell you everything you missed! According to my memory anyway...

Anonymous said...

thnx...bt no matter wat,its still best to enjoy taiko life cz its hard to feel the drummer`s spirits through video..isnt it?

Crabbed!! said...

>chips
Oh yeah...that is soooo true...