Saturday, May 23, 2009

The melted piece of chocolate.

Here's something about me; I LOVE chocolate.

One of my favorites is Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate with Fruits and Nuts. Took a piece from a pack today, tore open the small packaging...and instead of finding a block of brown goodness welcoming me, I saw gooey, soft brown mud waiting for me instead.

Damn...Summer heat killed my chocolate.

Yeah...Spring time is over, and Summer's coming. Sigh...the heat, no wait...the heat is inevitable. It's nature, god's idea of making us sweat.

It's the humidity that I should be bitching about!

Great....now I gotta bring out my trusty old fan and clean it before putting it to labor.

I've started sleeping with windows wide open and without blanket....afraid that soon I'll have to sleep naked. Damn....the heat....

I know...being a Malaysian, I'm supposed to have gotten used to heat. But after being introduced to the alternative(autumn, winter and spring), I find that the heat IS something worth wasting your time complaining about.

Not only the heat, the damn cicadas will soon start making noises, trying to "get it on" with its mates.

I wonder if there's anything about summer that is worth looking forward to?

Beaches maybe? Hmm......

12 comments:

Suba said...

gals in micro minis...haha..^^

calvin said...

It was really hot last week but these two days have been cloudy most of the time. Weird weather...

Crabbed!! said...

>Suba
Spent too much time staring at bare legs...they don't excite me as they used to anymore. Call that maturity...

>Calvin
Yeah...damn weird.

Hot...cold...hot...that's one worse mood swing than Suba's.

Anonymous said...

lets go take scuba diving license...

stevelee67

Crabbed!! said...

Huh? what for?

It's not like I'm gonna go scuba diving...AND I gotta pay a fortune to get it..

So, what's the point?

m@y3 g@L said...

You are not there to enjoy the beautiful beaches and the sun. Instead wat most attracted to you is the gals that wearing a few piece of cloth onli..... Hahaha... ;p

Suba said...

*gasps* omg...you are.......lol

Ven said...

autumn

ns29 said...

if u dont want to be naked can try the bra for men
LOL

Crabbed!! said...

>Maye
Hmm...well, can't deny that can I?
Haha...but I honestly do enjoy the beach/sun/sand/fishing also.

>Suba
Yes Suba, I AM a guy...

>Ven
Yeah...Autumn always gets me in a special way..

>Ns29
LOLS!!!
Can you imagine how many people I will traumatize if I wear that?
Damn, all the fishes will die the very moment I go into the water!!

stevelee67 said...

aiyo..it is summer !! Can enjoy the underwater world !! Explore the unknown :p

Crabbed!! said...

If we are living in the Carribeans, or Sabah, Yes, I can understand your passion.

But here in Japan? The only thing you can see underwater is fishes they have not yet discover they can make sushi with!

Not so nice here lah....