Thursday, January 04, 2007

The last of the blogs.....

WOW.....been a looong time since I last blogged. Been so long that I had to retype my id 5 times cause I messed up my idName. Haven't been blogging cause....hmm, I think I lost my passion for life. Not boredom....not laziness....not dullness (A LOT had happenned), just the lack of passion.

Anyway, that's last year. Now is 2007!!! Another perfect year for procrastinating. Once this guy asked me what my new year resolution was, I said, "That's easy....opposite of everything I said last year. What I said I would do, I won't.....What I said I won't do, I will" . But then again....don't let me discourage you from making a long list of "I will....by the end of this year"!!!!

And uhh......I guess I'm gonna announce the end of my blog. Yup, this is the end. Just.....ya know, don't have the urge to type out crap anymore. My keyboard suffered enough .Very very sorry guys....but if you do feel like keeping in touch, you can always drop me something in Yahoo/Msn messenger or e-mails....

Thank you sooo much for reading all these times...

Internet E-mail : randygui@hotmail.com randy_gui@yahoo.com
H/p e-mail : randy-gui@ezweb.ne.jp

No Fwds please....I hate those...


Cheers!!!

Randy

6 comments:

Kelly said...

wha???whyyyyy????

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy,

This is Ida from Dato Palembang. Sad thing, i'm just starting to read ur blog. Really enjoyed it. Guess can only read the archives after this :P.

Anyways, good luck with everything in Japan.

Anonymous said...

oo.. y?
it's kinda fun reading ur blogs
but, well, things tat start will end someday. This must be it,huh?
well, good luck in everything ya. n take care.
-yinhwa-

Anonymous said...

ee...is this the Randy i Know !!

Anonymous said...

NoooOOooOooooo~~ Nobody to write crap anymore la liddat!! =(
u know how so many ppl love reading ur crap!

Anonymous said...

I'm LATE!!!!!! As always.......

But anyhow, just in case you came back for even a wee while, listen......

AWWWWWW, why stop crapping? You cheered me up many times before, when lectures seemed to have been delivered in Latin, when ALL Irish were just drunk dungus, when friends were, well, just dungus as well, when the rain was picking on me on purpose, when my tummy called out for mummy and her yummy bummy cooking, all the times when I needed a good cheer......

Randy saves the day!!

I really hope you are doing OK. Sounds like you've been going through some depressive spells these few months. Hope it'll soon pass leaving you light hearted again.

Just drop me a line whenever you need an ear, I'll be right here, in front of the computer screen!

Now give me a HUGE GOOFY grin...come on......GOOFY....aha!